1) This year our participants will be walking the route for the parade, we will NOT be providing truck and trailer transportation, this decision has been made for participant safety to mitigate any temptation or participants jumping off and on the float.
2) The second change is we require a representative from each team to be with their team members participating and the representative(s) is responsible to ensure the players get back to their parents.
- June 15 is the Parade
- Players can assemble behind the COOP Gas Bar along the road to the RM office starting at 10:00 am and need to be there for 10:20 am in order to participate.
- Wear your uniform, cap and dress for the weather (layers underneather for cool temps, rain jacket)
- consider sun screen if the forecast is hot
The parade ending point will be the former Oakbank Credit Union parking lot (north Main Street).
We will need each team to reply with how many participants and who the team representative is.
Deadline: June 10, 2019